Marina Shift Dress
For casual date nights or vacation adventures, the Marina Shift Dress can be dressed up with a wide-brimmed sun hat, dainty jewelry, and stylish sandals.
- True to size
- Sadie is 5’7, 125 lbs and is wearing size XS as a dress
- Marina can be worn as a dress, ruched up as a shorter dress
- Or ruched all the way up to the waist as a top
- 92% heavyweight micro modal jersey | 8% spandex
- Signature beechwood fibers imported from Austria
- Proudly made in Los Angeles
This dress features a lower cut crew neck, adding a touch of femininity to its muscle tank sleeve design. Crafted from our signature soft modal fabric, it skims the body just right, flattering your figure with its effortless drape.
Ruche the Marina Dress up and drape it over your mid-section. This technique accentuates your curves and creates a more tailored and stylish appearance. Alternatively, you can wear it longer, letting it flow all the way down.
For an extra dose of style, add a bold belt to the Marina Shift Dress. This simple addition can transform the dress and give it that extra oomph, allowing you to express your personal flair.
Our signature modal is celebrated for its finer, softer beechwood fibers.